Saturday, February 2, 2013

Your Worst


I am the dream breaker.
The hunter of hopes and the thief of paper,
Your writings and money will not last in my presence,
For I am the thief who will ruin your life.
As an example I take the time you have,
I'll distort it and morph it, leaving you nothing,
My fuses are short, so don't push my buttons,
With a quick trigger-finger and the force of an army,
Souls get devoured without signs for strife.

Tempt me, I dare you,
No second thoughts to spare you,
Since I am the phantom you fear every night,
Words cannot disrupt the path I have planned.
Nights remain sleepless,
A storm that you sleep with,
Forcing in nightmares to fracture your comfort,
I'm a walking disaster,
fixated on your minds porch.
You'll be incarcerated by my voice,
Falling from your poise,
To remain as solely nothing,
Lifeless.

No comments: